Family Medicine Physicians at CFMC deliver a full range of ambulatory primary care services, including diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness in all age groups, preventative and well child care, minor surgical procedures, and occasional medical emergencies. They provide coverage during operating hours and by telephone after hours, perform administrative tasks, participate in quality improvement activities and provide community service.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree and completed residency
- Board Certification in a Primary Care Specialty is preferred, but not required
- North Carolina license to practice as a physician (active and unrestricted)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate without restrictions from the Drug Enforcement Administration (“DEA certificate”) is required
- BLS/ACLS/PALS – as applicable to the provider’s scope and clinical privileges