Caswell Family Medical Center provides comprehensive primary health care to those in Caswell County, NC and surrounding areas.
Experienced physicians and other medical professionals are on staff to offer the highest quality care possible.
All forms of insurance are accepted, including Medicare, Medicaid and Employer/Group insurances. Sliding fee scales are available for those who qualify.
- Family Medicine - Primary care for the whole family including preventive services and annual screenings for children, adults and seniors;
- Internal Medicine - Primary care for adults including preventive services and annual screenings;
- Pediatric Medicine - Primary care for babies and children including well-child visits and school/sports physicals;
- Chronic Disease Management - Diagnosis and ongoing care for diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.
- Immunization - Protection from, and prevention of, infection diseases
- Laboratory & EKG Testing
- Care Coordination
Important Information about Prescriptions:
Did you know that CFMC uses the 340B program? This program enables CFMC to expand access to prescription medications for all patients - including those without insurance. When a patient with insurance takes a prescription written by CFMC to one of our participating pharmacies, revenues are used to provide steep discounts to uninsured patients who need help. This is a great example of our community working together to take care of our friends, families and neighbors!
This is made possible in large part by CFMC's partnership with 340Basics -- putting it all together.
Other Related Services:
Stay informed with news, tips and updates from CFMC. Join our newsletter!